Tuesday 10 April 2012

My first post!

I have been wanting to do this for a long time, and I'm glad I finally got down to it! This blog is dedicated to my bakes: what I love to do but sometimes hardly have time for. For me, it is therapeutic and gratifying, especially when I bake for my loved ones and when they give the thumbs up. Sometimes I bake for a reason, but honestly, there's no need for a reason to start baking. I derive a special kind of joy in this hobby and I hope that it shows as this blog brings you on this journey with me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sweetie Pie,Congrats on you blog!!! I will be your great follower and reader!
    Can't wait to see more of your bakes.. never fail to make me go, "I WANT!!!"
    & of course, I can't wait to try your MACAROONS!!!!!!!
    Cheerios, Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nat! (: So happy to see you here! Thanks for always being so supportive!

      Delete