Saturday 14 April 2012

Green tea macarons

Green tea macarons

This is my first attempt at tweaking the basic macaron recipe to incorporate a different taste. This time I didnt deflat the batter enough, giving me a thicker consistency than desired. These aren't as pretty as I hoped they would be, but nevertheless, I love the green tea flavored macarons. Actually I like them more than the chocolate ones. Mom agrees. :)

Green tea macarons on a plate

These green tea flavored macarons are paired with green tea-white chocolate ganache. Somehow it reminds me of my favorite green tea latte. I think it's the only tea I deem drinkable; I'm very much a coffee person. Hmm, I guess maybe I'll attempt coffee flavored macarons next? ;)

2 comments:

  1. ok, backst du wieder grüntee Geschmack und bringst du uns am nächsten Samstag! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Elvina! Ja ich bringe etwas nächste Woche! :D

      Delete